Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ted's Montana Grill

I just about had to plead and beg to get my husband to take me to this place, but after attempting to go to "That Burger Place" and finding they are no longer there (make note because I reviewed them here). So after that we went to Ted's Montana Grill. I have been dying to try Ted's Bison Burger. So today was the day I got to eat probably the best burger I have ever had in my life. If you have not had a Bison Burger, you have to try this. My husband went for the beef burger (naked). The only downside is he said his french fries were cold. He also ordered a House Salad and shared a bit of it with me, it was very good! I had the squash casserole with my burger, which was a tasty choice. It was great to see evidence that they really are trying to have a positive effect on the environment, I noticed the paper straws (instead of plastic). My food was great, but I also really enjoyed the atmosphere. Even though I was in Cumming, it had a "city" feel to it.

Ted's Montana Grill is located at The Avenue at Forsyth.

410 Peachtree Parkway
Cumming, GA 30040

No comments: