Friday, October 17, 2008

Buckhead Pizza Co. - The BEST Pizza in Cumming!

That is not an understatement. I may have only had one slice for lunch, but the topping choices are the best in Forsyth County hands down. I decided to try them for lunch yesterday. I called first to make sure they were open for lunch and then asked if they had a lunch menu, which they do. Next time I will definitely order a whole pizza and have it baked to order. I liked that they have whole wheat dough. No one else in this area is making pizza with the options they give you. The Greek salad was also very good. And the service is good too. If you enjoy a nice atmosphere for dining, the Buckhead Pizza Co. will not disappoint you.

Buckhead Pizza Co.
415 Peachtree Parkway
Cumming, GA 30041
770-781-0304
(it's across the road from The Avenue at Forsyth)

No comments: