Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Foster House

Last week we had the pleasure to enjoy lunch at The Foster House in downtown Cumming, GA. I can't say that we went for too much variety. Turns out we both ordered the Blue Cheese Burger. For my husband it was the first time he ever had one, but I can tell you if there is a blue cheese burger on the menu, that is what I will order. I opted for the famous Sweet Potato Chips as my side. He chose the squash casserole that was on the daily menu. Lunch was great and the atmosphere was fabulous. We were very happy. We also got to meet owner Amanda Davis. She was great. She gave us a bit of a tour since I will be returning soon to deejay and emcee a wedding reception there soon. I am very much looking forward to that. They also do catering and are open for special events and weddings. They serve breakfast and lunch.

The Foster House
305 W. Main St.
Cumming, GA 30040
770-887-9905
http://www.foster-house.com/

No comments: